Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Amazing Grace

The movie Amazing Grace, opening in theatres this February, looks like it's going to be an excellent movie about William Wilberforce and the beginning of the anti-slavery movement in England. The director also hopes to spark some indignation and action concerning the current ongoing slavery problem in much of the world.

Micah and I will definitely be seeing this one! It comes out on February 23rd in theatres nationwide. Check out the website to find a theatre near you.

3 Comments:

Blogger MamaBirdEmma said...

You have a great blog, Erin! I really enjoyed looking at all of the pictures of your home!

11:13 PM, January 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how I found your blog but I've been greatly enjoying it since I discovered it yesterday. :)

I recently went to newleafpress.org and ordered a book about William Wilberforce. If you get the book about the movie & who W.Wilberforce is, you also get the book that was published in 1859?? to commemorate 100 years after he died. Both are facinating!

Just a tip I wanted to pass along...

2:53 PM, February 03, 2007  
Blogger Cherish the Home said...

Erin,

Just wanted to let you know that I've deleted Be Not Conformed and unfortunately someone has snagged the domain name....So if someone clicks on the link in your sidebar they are going to get a disgusting surprise.

Please take down the link to Be Not Conformed ASAP.

Thanks so much! If you wish to link to my new blog (no obligation, it's entirely up to you), here's the new blog address:

www.cherishthehome.blogspot.com

Sorry for the inconvenience, I had NO IDEA that this would happen.

Blessings,
~Mrs.B

11:02 AM, February 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home