Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, January 26, 2007

Our Home - Bathroom and Bedroom

Our one bathroom...again...small! There's hardly any storage space. I use the under-sink area for cleaning and a few other supplies. Extra toilet paper gets stored on the back of the toilet in that little basket. Because the bathroom is so small, I have a special area set up in our bedroom to do my hair and makeup. But you know what...a lot less work to clean!

These double doors lead from our bedroom into the back yard. I'll have a few more pictures of the bedroom after I pick it up a bit later:op

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherish the Home said...

The bathroom is so pretty. I really like the little lamp on the counter. I like the shelves too, so pretty! (o:

1:24 AM, January 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home