Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, January 19, 2007

My impatience is killing me!

We've finally entered the 21st century, and ordered a digital camera with some Christmas money! It was supposed to arrive today, but thanks to the dictates of some unknown force in the shipping world, will now not arrive until next week. I can't wait! For one thing, it will hopefully enliven this blog. I'm kinda sick of getting on here and seeing the same 2 1/2-yr-old picture:op

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This make me think of the time I was waiting for my Laptop. It provoked a post about waiting and how it makes us like every generation before us.

1:11 AM, January 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home