Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I Voted!


Did you?

It will be interesting to watch the results come in this evening. I'm not going to make any predictions...however I'm not really worried (which is unusual for me, unfortunately!). I feel at peace with the outcome. Yes...we live in an imperfect country, with imperfect leaders, and we are truly facing unprecedented dangers from out-of-control, intolerant enemies who seek to kill us and destroy our way of life. But GOD IS IN CONTROL! It's important to keep reminding ourselves of this. Not a sparrow falls to the ground without His knowledge. Not a single event occurs that He does not ultimately use for His glory.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

we voted...

6:12 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Leigh said...

I feel the same way Erin!

Take care,
Leigh

11:44 AM, November 08, 2006  
Blogger Samantha said...

Yes, we voted! I was hoping for a different outcome in our state, but you're right that God is in control. That's very comforting to know.

9:18 AM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home