Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Monday, August 01, 2005

"Misery comes when we are the focus of our lives"

I'm not sure where this quote came from, but it encouraged me:

Everything you are going through, all that you are dealing with, has one ultimate purpose: that you may know the love of God and live in the light of His extravagant and more-than-adequate grace, which has been poured out on you. That is what you were born for: an intimate relationship with God. That is the purpose of your existence. That is what you are worth to Him.

My Soul waits in silence for God only; From Him is my salvation. He is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be greatly shaken.
Psalm 62:1-2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home