Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, February 16, 2007

Introducing...


Micah and I have been talking about starting this website for months (maybe years), and we've finally got it launched! There may still be a few kinks to work out, and there's A LOT more content to add, but everything's a process:o)

We're especially excited about the blog portion. That's where we'll regularly be sharing all of the frugal/financial/creative income/get-out-of-debt info that we've learned and continue to study. We'll also be sharing more of our own frugal living journey there. I'll still be blogging here about all my normal homemaking and randomy stuff, but Frugal Living Journal will definitely be more of a theme site, and we're planning to take a more business-approach with it. I'm so excited to be working on it as a team with Micah!

One thing we'd love to do with the new site, is to eventually have lots of Frugal Success Stories from other people. I don't know about you...but I LOVE hearing about the successes of others who are doing what we're trying to do! So if you have any successes to share (about becoming debt-free or learning to live more frugally), or you're just interested in these topics, come on over! (The site is still pretty lonely right now, as this is our first announcement about it!:o)

Oh, and we'll be trying to add new content almost everyday!

7 Comments:

Blogger Serenity Now said...

I'm excited about your new site! I too love to read other's success stories...especially since we are trying so hard to get out of debt ourselves - and have learned many things along the way. I always love getting tips about being frugal! Thanks for starting this website - I'm really enjoying your blog so far...

5:15 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Tan said...

Love the new site Erin, I shall be checking back often. You have been very busy!
Tania

6:39 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Cherish the Home said...

Oh how exciting!

10:23 PM, February 16, 2007  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

Love this!

6:22 AM, February 18, 2007  
Blogger Erin said...

Thank you all!!! Tania got it right...we have been VERY busy of late! But I'm looking forward to making the new site a natural part of our ongoing routine. It just takes a little while to get something new going I guess!

7:24 PM, February 20, 2007  
Blogger Di said...

Hi Erin,

I just discovered your blog today and have read the entire thing! I too am 'working my way home' as my heart is totally there and not at the office. It has been such a blessing to find someone else at my stage in life (wife, mid-20's, no kids yet) who shares the same ideals. I will keep reading - you are a blessing!

Love Di x

8:09 AM, February 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I so enjoy reading about your sucesses and any tips you can pass along. Great idea for a website. Bet it was a LOT of work! Looking forward to reading more.

Take Care,

Trixie

5:08 AM, February 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home