Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Monday, July 03, 2006

I've been tagged...

...by Rachel!

5 Things in my Refrigerator:
1. Sweet and sour sauce, left over from trying Mrs. R's Eggroll recipe (Good, btw!)
2. Half a watermelon
3. A dozen eggs to make Deviled Eggs tomorrow
4. A whole chicken to roast
5. Apricot preserves that I use in my Baked Brie recipe

5 Things in my Closet:
1. My wedding dress
2. About 4 suitcases
3. 2 cases of bottled water (It's a hurricane season thing:op )
4. A box of inventory for our business
5. A Hawaiian lei

5 Things in my Purse:
1. A receipt from our first official business purchase today! Two 2-drawer filing cabinets! (Maybe that sounds boring to you, but I am super-excited to have them and finally organize the piles of papers lying around my house!
2. "Extra" spearmint chewing gum
3. Cherry ChapStick - I'm addicted to it and literally cannot be without it.
4. Junk
5. More junk. Purse needs cleaning!

5 Things in my Car:
1. A bag of clothes in the trunk that have needed to be taken to the thrift store for the past month!
2. Pine needles stuck in the carpet in the trunk since last Christmas (Yes, I have tried brushing and vacuuming!)
3. An umbrella
4. There is still random litter in the car from a week and a half ago when we took a weekend road-trip with our friends to stay in a relative's cabin :op Car desperately needs cleaning too.
5. A shocking lack of technology! (Yes, somehow I survive without a built-in cd player or even a car-charger for my cell phone;o)

5 People I am tagging:
Absolutely whoever wants to do this! (Let us know if you do!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cherish the Home said...

I was tagged and just did this myself!

2:39 PM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site...
»

1:31 PM, November 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home