Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Monday, November 14, 2005

Goings Ons

Is that a correct phrase?:o)

We just returned late last night from a wonderful weekend trip to visit friends!

Thanks to everyone who has been commenting. I usually like to respond personally, but have not had the time to do so yet lately. I just wanted to let you all know that I LOVE reading your comments and really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts:o)

I am adding a new blog to my sidebar: The Ink Splotch
Ansley is a good friend of mine (actually, she is a member of the collective "friends" that we just recently went to visit), and I am excited to welcome her to the blogging world!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anne said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:19 PM, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home