Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm excited! *Updated*

I've been working on my new site, and I'm really happy with it! Can't wait to unveil it in the next day or two. I prefer to stay simple with my website layouts, so it's not anything really fancy...but I MADE IT ALL BY MYSELF(!) so please excuse my amateur enthusiasm:o)

EDT: Well...because of problems setting up the hosting, it may take a couple more days than expected to have it up and running:o( They originally told us it could be as many as ten days, but I'm hoping it won't be that long! *sigh*

13 Comments:

Blogger Tan said...

Cant wait to see it Erin

5:32 AM, May 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I can't wait to see what you've done!
~Samantha

7:05 AM, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Mrs.Garcia said...

I am also looking foward to seeing your new site.
God Bless,
Mrs.Garcia

7:21 AM, May 31, 2007  
Blogger Ela Iliesi said...

Plenty of curiosity here also!

Ela,
fan reader :)

7:29 AM, May 31, 2007  
Blogger wendybirde said...

Yay : ) I know it will be wonderful...

Paix,

Wendy

4:08 PM, May 31, 2007  
Blogger Michael said...

Just found your blog and appreciate the writing and thoughtfulness! Can't wait to see the new launch...being patient with web hosting can always be a trial ;-) (p.s. I added you to my blogroll at gosmalley.com)

7:17 PM, May 31, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Erin,

Just wanted to let you know I'm really looking forward to what you and Micah are planning! I'm sure it is a HEAP of work, though:)

Trixie

5:17 AM, June 04, 2007  
Blogger Terri said...

Hi, Erin-

I am excited, too, to see your new site! Can't wait!

Terri

7:28 AM, June 05, 2007  
Blogger Mom on 4 Wheels said...

New to the blog world and I have begun reading your blog. I am looking forward to the new look. I check back every few days to see if it is there yet.

9:30 PM, June 06, 2007  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

Erin,

I've been reading your blogs for a while now, and am definitely looking forward (with a great bit of anticipation, at that! :o) to seeing your new site!

-Mary Jo

2:10 PM, June 12, 2007  
Blogger Carrie said...

I miss your posts, Erin!! Hope your new blog will be up and running soon. :) I'm really looking forward to it!! Hope you're having a wonderful week.

6:32 AM, June 14, 2007  
Blogger Cathy said...

I am with you on the making your blog your own...I am still trying to figure out the ins and outs of this webpage.

2:59 PM, June 14, 2007  
Anonymous Tutorialforall said...

Wow.

1:32 PM, November 02, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home