Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Birthday to my Love and Best Friend!

Ten Great Things About Turning 25:

1. Our car insurance is now cheaper:o)

2. When we rent a car, they'll assume we're normal, staid adults, not reckless-driving-deviants and won't charge us extra fees due to age-bias.

3. You're old enough to run for congress.

4. You've now been around for a quarter of a century!

5. You've been my one-and-only for an entire one-fifth of your existence.

6. This is the 6th birthday that I've had the privilege of celebrating with you. I'm hoping for many, many, many more to come!

7. Metal detector. Enough said.

8. You've accomplished much in the past few years, but this year promises even more. Don't be discouraged in going after your dreams, Honey! I'm very proud of you!

9. I love you more and more with each year that passes.

10. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future." Jer 29:11

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I recall, 25 was a great year. Next month I'm turning 49. Then I'll turn $49.95 plus shipping and handling. snicker.

Love your sites. We're Ramsey fans too. :o)

Happy Birthday...

6:51 PM, March 15, 2007  
Blogger Diane @ A Watered Garden said...

Good post Erin! So... what kind of wonderful treasures has Micah found beneath the surface with his new metal detector?? :-)

10:48 AM, March 20, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.photographs.net.in

Improvements also continue to be made in the automated processes used to
develop pictures and have lead to the availability of one-hour photo
processing facilities. The real future of photography may lie in the area
of digital imagery, a computer-based technology, which produces images
electronically.

8:32 AM, May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home