Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, September 15, 2006

Pass on the spinach!

In case you haven't heard...a nationwide alert has been issued to avoid fresh bagged spinach! Apparently, it's recently caused outbreaks of E.Coli in eight states and at least one death has been attributed to that outbreak. Read more here.

I have a bag of spinach in my refrigerator right now that I bought a few days ago and haven't yet opened. I ALMOST opened it last night, but my husband requested a lettuce salad instead. Good thing! Guess that spinach will be visiting my trash can :o(

1 Comments:

Blogger Gail said...

i never thought spinach would be so scarry!!! we are so blessed to live in a country were clean, healthy food and is available to us; where we don't have to worry about what we buy at the store or at the market!

6:09 AM, September 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home