Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Monday, August 14, 2006

Just to say "hi"...

Our doggie was in the "hospital" all weekend...we still don't know exactly what she had/has :o(

I'm now trying to get caught up on business and house stuff before Micah gets home and we leave to go spend the evening with visiting relatives. Hopefully soon, I will have the chance to do a real post!:op

Until then, hope your Monday is wonderful!

6 Comments:

Blogger Cherish the Home said...

Oh no! I hope your doggie is o.k. now!

4:07 PM, August 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your doggie is ok!

4:20 PM, August 14, 2006  
Blogger Samantha said...

aww, it's never a good feeling when your dog isn't well. Our dog was sprayed by a skunk twice last week, and the first time gave us quite a scare(we didn't know that foaming at the mouth was normal after being sprayed). I hope your dog gets better soon.

8:56 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Beverly said...

I hope your dog feels better!

9:11 AM, August 15, 2006  
Blogger Leigh said...

Saying a prayer for your dog! I have one too and I adore her! Let us know how she's doing.

Leigh

11:49 AM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger Leigh said...

Saying a prayer for your dog! I have one too and I adore her! Let us know how she's doing.

Leigh

11:50 AM, August 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home