Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Monday, February 13, 2006

Blog Changes

In attempts to shrink my blog header, I've removed my profile and placed my picture and profile link in my sidebar.

I've also created topical category links on my sidebar, because I think the monthly archives can be rather unwieldy! It took a bit of time to put together, but I'm glad I did. It's helpful for me, too, because now I can see at a glance what I've written about in the past and what I haven't. Just looking at the lists makes me realize a few "holes" in my topic coverage:o)

I think it's interesting to see how one's life can develop in just 7-8 months (The amount of time I've now been blogging). When I'm plodding along, it sometimes seems like nothing's happening. But looking back through my archives has reminded me how many changes have transpired in my life during the past several months...and how much I have learned. (Much of it, my readers may not realize, because you don't know everything that happens in my head:o)

Thank you guys for taking the time to read and comment on this blog. I sometimes don't know why you do! But I'm thankful for each of you. I'm thankful for your thoughts and encouragement. I pray that God blesses each one of you in your homes and families and spheres of influence as your lives continue to unfold.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherish the Home said...

I like the changes you made. Now when I check for new posts I don't have to scroll down. I also like putting your posts in categories. Good job!

2:37 PM, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home