Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, February 03, 2006

Have you seen the one about the lamp?

Getting rid of things that have served me faithfully for years, or that have "faces" always makes me tear up a bit. That is why this commercial made me laugh (after I got over feeling horribly for the poor little lamp sitting out in the rain:op ). I guess I have my dad to blame...he always made my chocolate Easter bunnies talk to me right as I was about to take a bite: "Don't eat me, Erin! Please don't eat me!" And I never, ever could.

(But doesn't it seem like some things truly have personalities? I'm positive my civic does. I feel bad talking critically about it in its presence. Anyway...yeah, I gues I am a little crazy:op)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats great. I posted the link to this commercial on my blog (with a hat tip your way of course ;) ) when I wrote about decluttering. Thanks for the laugh out loud moment!

8:48 AM, February 06, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

Julie-
Not at all!:o) Thanks for reading!

11:59 AM, February 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home