Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Free Coupons and Grocery Savings Help

Meredith left a comment on my post, "My Experience with The Grocery Game" suggesting trying the website CouponMom.com . Having checked out the site, I wanted to post my own suggestion for everyone to do the same! I had no idea there were sites online where you can print the same coupons that appear in your Sunday papers for free! CouponMom.com not only has access to lots of free coupons, grocery and otherwise, she also shares tips, suggestions and free offers to help you save money and even contribute some of your excess bounty to the needy. Thanks, Meredith!

1 Comments:

Blogger razorbackmama said...

Just a word of warning: some stores don't accept the printed coupons. I know mine doesn't. :-(

2:42 AM, February 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home