Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, January 06, 2006

I'm back:o)

Whew! What a busy past couple of weeks! We have just enjoyed an extended holiday, with Christmas followed by a week-long trip over New Years to visit Micah's family in Arizona. While there, the whole group took a mini-vacation within our vacation to visit San Diego (One of the highlights of that little diversion for me was seeing the baby panda at San Diego Zoo! Adorable! I will have to post a picture of the little cutie once it's developed:o). Of course, we will not mention the fact that it rained nearly the whole time we were there. We had fun anyway.

The holiday spirit continues. My youngest sister, Ashley, is now officially engaged as of New Year's Eve to the young man of her dreams, and we are in the midst of planning her a wedding for April 29th! I am a bit miffed that I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Wonderful, as they are both currently living in Pennsylvania and their New Year's visit to Texas unfortunately coincided exactly with our previously planned trip to Arizona. I don't know if I will get to meet him before the wedding! But, I am choosing to take everyone else's word for it that he is a great guy and will make an excellent husband for Ashley and brother-in-law for me. Wow...my first brother!

Thanks SO MUCH to everyone who commented on my last couple of posts. We still miss Fluffy immensely, but are beginning to be able to think of her more and more with fondness and a little less with pain. We hope to very soon be able to get a new little friend to liven up our little home:o)

I have many things to write about later. Right now, I have a date with my husband!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cherish the Home said...

Glad you're back! I look forward to more posts from you! (o:

12:45 PM, January 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home