Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Little Break

Due to the circumstances described in my last post, I think it wise to post this "announcement", that I probably won't be blogging much during the next 2-3 weeks. Who knows! I may find a bit of time here or there. But my time will be very scarce as I try to wrap up work at my job and prepare for Christmas. Since my husband takes precedence over this blog, most of my "free time" must be devoted to him;o) You wives understand!

As things stand right now, I will probably be turning in my two weeks notice at work by the end of this week! I'm planning to work through the week before Christmas.

My husband and I are praying very hard about all of this. Micah's very close to wrapping up some training, and his work-load has been increasing substantially recently. As my office just moved to a location WAY too far away, this seems like a good time to make a break! Our prayer is, that I won't need to find another job outside of the home, but that Micah's work will continue to provide sufficiently for our needs and that I will be able to begin working from home to help us pay off debt.

I'm sorry that all my posts have been about me lately! When I return to regular blogging in late December or early January, I hope to vary my topics a bit more:o) Hope that everyone is having a wonderful time preparing for Christmas!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I'll miss reading your posts for the next couple of weeks, but I totally understand! I haven't found the time to update my blogs since Thanksgiving. Hopefully soon! Anyway, in the midst of your busyness, hope you can also have fun preparing for Christmas and enjoy the season. Take care and hope all the transitioning from work to home goes well and smoothly. :)

9:00 PM, December 07, 2005  
Blogger Cherish the Home said...

I understand, and you are right, your husband is a MUCH higher priority than blogging! I look forward to when you can start blogging, regularly, again. I hope and pray your transition will be smooth! Oh and don't apologize about blogging about your own life.....sometimes those are the most interesting and helpful blogs. (o:

God Bless !

12:48 PM, December 08, 2005  
Blogger Meredith said...

Best wishes for a smooth transition and a relaxing Christmas for the both of you :)

1:37 PM, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home