Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

*P.S.

Micah wanted to point out that HE likes my posts! He was teasing about the longness scaring people away. But it did make me question whether there was some truth to it!

Now, I think I'll just go along with what some of you said, and post whatever I want to, whether long or short. Variety is good, but so is saying what's on my heart. If some posts get too long for some people, they're always free to skip:o)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right on, Erin! :o)

8:23 AM, November 03, 2005  
Blogger Crystal Paine said...

It's YOUR blog, so don't worry about what other people like or don't like. Just post what's on your heart. :)

11:06 PM, November 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home