Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, October 21, 2005

Don't You Wish?

I guess I wouldn't care a squat for money if it didn't control my life so much...for instance, how my time must be spent!

Well, this week we are very happy to have planted some tiny seeds towards financial health! I was able to set aside almost 1/3 of my paycheck for our savings/debt pay-off account. Eventually (and hopefully very soon!) the goal is to be putting my ENTIRE paycheck into this account and living off of Micah's income entirely. Baby steps. Baby steps.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

Yay! Good for you!

I like the little "money trees" in the flower pots. Too cute! :) Yep, I wish!

6:19 PM, October 22, 2005  
Blogger Rommel Bandeira said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:21 PM, November 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home