Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Crazy Week! :op

We are finally moving into the house, and should be able to spend tomorrow night there. Yay!:o) On top of this, we have been working, appliance shopping and trying to spend time with my sister who is in town for a short time. So I have been neglecting my blog just slightly. I will be back in a day or two when things settle down.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

How's it going in your new house? I know it will feel good to get settled! Isn't it fun, picking out appliances? :) I am personally enjoying my dishwasher so much--first time I've ever had one, except for 3 months when we were house-sitting for some people. It's a nice treat and frees me to spend more time with my family! :)

Have fun with your sister--mine lives in Nevada, so I can relate to being far apart and taking advantage of all the time you have together.

5:24 PM, September 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home