Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Updates

Well, I've finally updated my "blogs that link here" blogroll. If I missed you, let me know! Also, if you are on my list and DON'T want to be, let me know that too:op I should once again have an email address up very soon.

One newcomer I'm especially excited to welcome to the blogosphere is my mom, Diane. She's been a wonderful helpmeet to my dad for almost 30 years, has raised three daughters, and accumulated about 17 years of experience being a homeschool teacher during our growing up years. She would protest if I portrayed her as an expert in any of these things, as she feels that she's still learning and always will be...but I believe that she has a lot of wisdom and experience to share. I look forward to drawing from it more and more if/when God blesses Micah and I with our own children to raise. (Oh...and I have to put in a plug for the cookie recipe she recently posted. It is a FANTASTIC treat for fall!)

6 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

How exciting! I just popped over to her blog, and boy do you two look alike.

4:37 PM, September 20, 2006  
Blogger Arlene said...

Okay, so I haven't look at my bloglines in a while... I missed the post you wrote about blogs who link to you. :o) If you wouldn't mind adding me, it would be great if you put my blog on the list.

I'm looking forward to trying out your mom's cookie recipe -- I'm always on the lookout for new ones! :P

12:54 AM, September 21, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cookies look delicious :). I link to you too, but I don't expect you to link to me "just because" :). If you want to, I'd be honored :).

10:04 AM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

Samantha, you're not the first one to say we look alike! Truth is, my ENTIRE family has very strong resemblances!

Arlene and Shelby...I'll be sure to add both of you! I'll try to do that today. The reason I have the "blogs that link to me section" is because I love to find out who my readers are and come visit when possible:o)

4:33 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger Phoebe said...

Thanks so much for adding me to your blogs that link here section. I've already noticed an increase in traffic on my blog. It's so great to be able to share the Word with people from all over. I truly enjoy your blog. Thanks again.

10:17 PM, September 21, 2006  
Blogger MARK said...

Hey, My wife and I enjoy reading your blog. I was wondering how you do your catagories? I am looking to do some on my blogs.

If you have time to share, please do.

mark268

www.mark268.blogspot.com
www.markandphoebe.blogspot.com

1:17 AM, October 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home