Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, September 22, 2006

(Somewhat embarassing) Flashbacks

My mom, moved to nostalgia by my last post, decided that I needed to post the evidence of my encounter with the Doles and (then Governor) President George W. In fact, she practically dared me to. I have accepted her challenge. (You shall see what I mean when you view the remnants of my very un-photogenic teen years below. And this is one of the better pictures. There are a few you couldn't pay me to reveal. Mom, don't get ANY ideas! Click to enlarge...thankfully for me, they're a bit blurry due to scanning!;o)
Mr. George W. Bush with Mr. and Mrs. Dole

Mr. Dole's groupies

My mom, sisters and I (we're standing in the parking garage afterwards)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're not un-photogenic!!

8:53 PM, September 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But which one is you? You all like nice anyway!
Tania

2:22 AM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

I'm in the blue skirt...I told you this is one of the better pictures, and that's definitely the case:op

1:55 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Amy said...

You look very nice in those pics - not unphotogenic at all! Now, if you could see *my* teenage pics. Aaah!! Let's just say I won't be sharing them on my blog, lol!

11:35 AM, September 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow-- I can't believe that's your idea of unphotogenic. You look fab.

Now, I can show you unphotogenic, but I won't because I am anonymous (thank goodness).

1:58 PM, September 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home