Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, September 22, 2006

More pictures...

In attempts to offset my teenaged picture below, I couldn't resist posting these cuties...

My favorite picture of my husband Micah when he was little, dressed like a shepherd. (He must have been part of a manger scene or something.) I hope our future children inherit his beautiful eyes:o)

My doggy eats fingers...


...she also smokes rawhides. We've done all we can, but alas...

6 Comments:

Blogger Cherish the Home said...

LOL! What a cute doggie! She looks like she's got some Tibetan Spaniel in her.

My dogs have a pretty expensive raw hide habit....I've told them that if they intend on keeping their habit, that they need to get jobs! (o;

4:58 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

Mrs. B...Peaches is a Lhasa Apso, a breed that I believe originates in Tibet! So she's probably "related" to the Tibetan Spaniel:o)

I've told Peaches that she needs to get a job too. At least pick up her own toys or something. But all she does is play and sleep. Where have I failed?:op

7:44 PM, September 23, 2006  
Blogger Cherish the Home said...

LOL I don't know Erin but I feel the same way! I have a sign on my front door that says 'The dog and his housekeeping staff live here.'

If you get it figured out let me know! :op

6:06 PM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger wendybirde said...

This is just too adorable. I guess getting him to switch to an "herbal blend" cigar may not do the trick LOL, not with that "master of the domain" glint in those sweet little eyes.

Thank you so much too for linking to me, I aprreciated that so much : ) It's always such a happy treat to visit here.

8:49 PM, September 25, 2006  
Blogger Homekeeper Mom said...

I love your blog.........it is so sweet! I just wanted to let you know, that I put your link in my blogroll!! I really enjoy reading your posts!

Love,
Candi

3:21 PM, September 30, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

Wendy, you're most welcome:o) And thanks for the encouraging words!

Thank you so much, Candi...I've just added your site to my blogroll!

1:46 AM, October 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home