Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Friday, June 02, 2006

Popping on...

...to say: I have really enjoyed reading your responses on my last couple of posts! I hope to respond to some of the comments in more detail soon. I also have TONS of posts floating around in my head, percolating until I get a chance to sit down and type them out! Funny thing. When it rains, it pours. Sometimes I just can't think of a thing I feel like writing about. But on days like today, I would be writing for the next five hours if I could.

Right now I am working off of a to-do list, trying to see how much of it I can get done before the weekend officially starts. Writing out a to-do list for myself is REALLY helping me to stay focused and motivated. It also gives me an opportunity to show Micah what I'm working on, and to ask him what he would like me to do for him. It's helping me keep my priorities in order. I used to make lists all the time, and for some reason had gotten out of the habit. But I'm back now, baby, with new and improved productivity!;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home