Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Thursday, May 25, 2006

How is it possible...

After a weekend trip to Dallas to visit friends followed by house guests for the past couple of days, I'm happy to resume blogging:o) Doesn't it seem like I've been doing this a lot lately...disappearing for days at a time? How is it possible that life feels busier now in some ways than it did when I worked full-time outside the home? (Oh, but when I say busy, I mean the GOOD kind!:o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine at Frugal Homemaker Plus said...

So true! I worked outside the home and had an hour commute. I often left the house at 7 AM and would not return until 8 PM, but now that I'm a SAHW (wife, I have no children yet) I feel like I am so much more busy! The difference is that it's not usually a nerve wracking awful busy, but a nice calm busy that serves my family.

7:49 AM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Mary Ann said...

I have been so busy lately, that I truly would not have time for a full-time job. It's funny because everyone told me when I quit my job that "you will be bored and have nothing to do after a month or so because you have no children." I think I'm actually busier now that I'm at home, just a much better kind of busy! And I have yet to be bored.:-)

3:55 PM, May 25, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

Oh, I could NEVER be bored at home! I always have a list of things a mile long that need to be done!

9:59 AM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home