Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Saturday, October 15, 2005

Late Night

I got on my blog to find a bunch of monkey faces staring at me. Aaa! (this won't make sense to those of you who come here later...the site where my pictures are uploaded is upgrading, and they decided to put pictures of monkeys in place of mine. What a nice choice. Gave me a scare...I thought someone had been hacking and was trying to be hilarious!)

Work is crazy right now. I had to bring work home with me, and am having a very hard time motivating myself to do it. It's 1:30 am. I need to get it over with, so I can have the rest of my weekend to spend with Micah and get some work done around the house.

Tuesday I will be making a short one-day business trip to DC. I am excited, because I have never been there before. But unfortunately, I will not have time to see much!

This has been an amazing week for Micah at his job. Weeks of not enough work...and then this week he was bombarded! It's wonderful. Maybe God really is going to provide us with the means to live on Micah's income alone. I half didn't believe that He would, but things are going so much better than expected so far! Oh me of little faith.

An exciting new step for our dreams to launch some home business ventures...this week we actually purchased a domain name and hosting for a website! The website is not finished, and we're not yet ready to unveil anything...but I'm very excited to be able to work on it. It feels like we're getting somewhere!

OK...enough stalling...back to work. Hope everybody has a lovely weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home