Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Monday, August 15, 2005

August 16th


Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband of two years!

Two years ago, we dismayed our yankee relatives by getting married in Texas in the heat of August! I hope they have since forgiven us:o)

If I do say so myself, it was a beautiful wedding. But the marriage that has resulted has been even more beautiful, despite the tryingness of real life. I want to continue going through everything--whether joy or difficulty--with my best friend. I love you, Hon.

6 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

What a handsome couple! :) I love your gown!! Happy Anniversary, and many more to come!

P.S. I'm glad your move is going well--hope you can be living there soon.

9:04 PM, August 16, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! It just gets better and better! May you have many happy years!

9:17 AM, August 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it was a beautiful wedding. And I came away that day with a beautiful wife as well! Love you.

11:57 PM, August 17, 2005  
Blogger Erin said...

Ahhh...my hubby commented on my blog:o)

Thank you, ladies, for your sweet, encouraging comments. Since I know that you all have been married longer than I have, I'll take your comments on good authority to be true (that marriage should just get better, that is!)

10:35 PM, August 18, 2005  
Blogger ~ said...

aww. :) That's so sweet. Did you ever write out your story of how you and your husband met?

12:35 AM, August 21, 2005  
Blogger Erin said...

Natalie,

That's a good idea! I don't know that I've ever really sat down and written out the whole story.

But, our relationship is documented somewhat in letters and emails. Someday soon I hope to make them into a scrapbook of sorts.

8:16 PM, August 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home