Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The joys of technology...

This morning, I spent 45 minutes writing a post that blogger then promptly lost as soon as I hit "Publish Post". Then it wouldn't even let me log back in to write a self-pity post! I'm not sure what happened there :o(

Anyway...I'm here, and I'll see if I have time to post something later. If not, I'll be back tomorrow! I'm now trying to limit my day-time blogging to about half an hour:o)

3 Comments:

Blogger Cherish the Home said...

I hate it when that happens!

I hope you don't post less....I love reading what you write! (o:

9:02 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Erin said...

Thanks, Mrs. B! I don't want to post less, but I have figured that I really do need to limit my blogging time. I like it too much:o) Hopefully I will just be able to make better use of the time that I have.

10:25 PM, April 11, 2006  
Blogger Cherish the Home said...

I know what you mean...especially with the nice weather coming and needing to add outside work to my housework.

There are just too many **good** blogs to read! LOL

12:40 PM, April 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home