Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Saturday, March 11, 2006

Our Garage Sale Game

Tomorrow is Micah's birthday, and he received a gift of $20.00 from his parents. Instead of blowing it on eating out or something, we decided it would be fun to see if we could take that $20.00 and make it grow! Hence the garage sale game:o) We're setting off to see if we can find any "treasures" that can be resold for more than we pay for them. We like garage-saling and visiting thrift stores and such anyway, so this makes a nice "date" morning as well. Good luck to us! I'll let you know how we fare!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary Ann said...

My husband and I enjoy this too. I usually have a list of household items and gifts I am looking for, but he sees sports memorabilia and other collectibles that we have been able to sell on Ebay. We went this morning too. It wasn't a great day for sales but I got several nice items for under $10 total. That included a springform pan(brand-new) for .50.

1:10 PM, March 11, 2006  
Blogger Cherish the Home said...

I hope it works out well for you, Erin! Thanks for coming to read my post and leaving a comment!...you're such a sweetie! (o:

1:52 PM, March 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home