Reflections on life, marriage, and purpose...by a young woman who is constantly learning how much there will always be to learn!


Thursday, July 21, 2005

My baby sister

Found out this evening that my youngest sister, Ashley, has agreed to pursue a relationship with a neat young man. We were kind of expecting it, but now it's official:o) I'm very happy for her, and can't wait to meet him. They are both in another state, where she is staying with my uncle's family and serving the high school girls at the church my uncle pastors. The young man is the youth pastor at the church. My parents met him on a visit up there about a year ago--before Ashley working there was even planned or thought of--and decided at the time that he seemed like the kind of guy they would like to see Ashley find when the time was right. When he called a few nights ago to ask my dad's permission, he was happy to say yes.

I don't know if I should say what I'm now predicting... ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home